Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Passion Project

This year we had to do Passion Project and I decided to do it on decimals because my goal for this year is to know how to do Addition,Subtraction,Multiplication and Division decimals and I am going to do that by doing some research and finding some website that can help me.So far I know how to do Addition and Subtraction decimals.I thought that Addition and Subtraction decimals will be hard but when I did it was really easy.Now I just need to learn how to do Multiplication and Division decimals and I am going to do that by doing some researches and by asking my teacher to teach me how to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Samuel
    It is great to see you sharing you math learning and I hope to see you sharing how well you got on learn you multiplication and division.
    Regards Zara

    ReplyDelete