Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Creating-Squares

Today I had a really hard time it was like I was in the learning pit because it was so hard,I didn’t understand and I felt like giving up but I didn't.I kept on doing it and doing it and finally after my 21 try I won I couldn’t believe it I was so happy and I was just jumping and I was so proud of myself.On my 21 try I just said to myself  “Maybe I will just try to do a easy one but that won’t work I tried it so many times I will just try”and I put the first dot and 2nd dot and 3rd doc and I was waiting to see red dot at the 4rth dot but instead I saw a red dot in another place and when I put the 4rth one I made a square and I was so happy.Today I am really proud of my self because I went out of the learning pit.I was going to give up but I remembered the learning put and kept trying and I finally got it I am really really really PROUD of my self.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samuel,

    I like how you kept trying and didn't give up till you finally won.

    Kind regards, Blake
    Awahono School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool work Sam, I like the way that you didn't give up, good to see you were in the learning pit! Maybe try working on your grammar a bit though. But good job on this post, and the work towards it! :^)

    ReplyDelete