Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

Describing A Moment In Time

5712376_orig.gif

As I walk in New York city it is cold and I am so hungry. From far away I could smell something that is so yum so I decide to follow that smell and finally I see where the the smell was coming.It was coming from a HOT DOG stand and as I step closer to the hot dog stand it even smell yumier. As I step right in front of the hot dog stand a tall guy says “ Would you like to buy a hot dog.” And as soon as I hear him say that I quickly said “Yes please” as I was waiting for my order to come all I am thinking in my head is how the hot dog would test like.Finally my order was ready and I quickly had a bite and it felt like the flavors are popping in your mouth.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Samuel,
    I like this piece of writing because it's very simple yet expressive.
    It could use a little spelling and grammar changes,but it's overall a good piece of writing.
    Keep up the good work,
    Grace.

    ReplyDelete