Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

Ruling Margin lines

WALT name geometry key facts
SC:
  • Recall and discuss prior knowledge of geometry terms
  • Use a dictionary for unknown terms
  • Practise unknown words

What I did well:

  • I did well using a dictionary for unknown terms.
  • I did well knowing some words for example Ruler,Right,Angles and Clockwise.
  • I did well by searching some words I didn't understand.

What I didn't do so well:

  • I didn't do so well on practising unknown words.
  • I didn't do well because there were some hard words that I didn't understand.
  • I was struggling at the start but I managed to get all the questions right.

My next step:

  • My next step is to practice the words I don't understand.
  • My next step is to do more tasks like this so I can learn some new words.
  • My next step is to ask my teacher if I don't understand a word.

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful helpful comment to help me move forward with my learning

1 comment:

  1. Very good reflection Samuel. You have reflected about the Success Criteria very well. Your next steps are to make sure that you help other students do the same. Keep up the excellent reflections.

    ReplyDelete